10kVA Generator Honda Automatic Start GX630
- HONDA POWERED 10kVA PETROL GENERATOR COMPLETE WITH POWERGUARD 2 WIRE REMOTE AUTOMATIC START.
- IDEAL FOR SOLAR & RENEWABLE ENERGY BACK UP, DOMESTIC, INDUSTRIAL TRADES POWER APPLICATION.
- EASILY INSTALLED OFFERING A HARD WIRED CONNECTION POINT TO YOUR RENEWABLE SYSTEM INPUT.
- **OPTIONAL** IP66 WEATHERPROOF OUTLET MODULE INCLUDES RCD PROTECTION AND WEATHERPROOF OUTLETS not included in price.
- 3 + 2 WARRANTY
- LOCALLY ASSEMBLED – GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY
Genuine Honda Powered Generator ACH10EA Honda 10kVA locally built and offering adequate power to supply loads of up to 10,000W maximum. The Honda GX630 V-Twin petrol engine delivers a reliable and smooth output for most applications where a larger machine is required due to the engines smooth Twin Cylinder fully balanced operation! **OPTIONAL** RCD protected weatherproof outlets available. See image shown with option but not included.
With its AVR regulated output and skewed rotor design, the output quality is well within the recommended T.H.D tolerance of most applications providing piece of mind for operators of delicate & sensitive equipment! No, its not an inverter output machine but it doesn’t have to be either, the Honda powered ACH10EA 10kVA generator is flexible enough to fill the shoes of many of the best quality machines found on the market today!
IDEAL for the following applications;
- DOMESTIC POWER
- COMMERCIAL & INDUSTRIAL ONSITE POWER
- MAINS FAILURE BACKUP FOR MEDICAL
- SOLAR & RENEWABLE BACKUP POWER
- LARGE WELDERS & HAND TOOLS
- LARGE AIR COMPRESSORS
- HYDRAULIC PRESSES
- FARMING AND AGRICULTURAL APPLICATIONS
Power Rating: 10 kVA
Cont. Output Watts: 8000
Engine Model: Honda GX630 V-Twin
Phase: 1-Phase – 240VAC (AVR Regulated)
Starting System: Electric
Fuel Tank Capacity: 26 L
Noise Level @ 7m: 75 dBA
Outlets: RCD protected with 2 x 15 & 1 x 32Amp plugs
Operation Hours @ 80% Load: 11 hrs
Fuel Type: Unleaded
Diam.: 950 x 840 x 640 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 120 kg
2 WIRE AUTOMATIC START INCLUDING DIRECT OUTPUT CONNECTION.