Powerguard ACP3007DTP – Fully Automatic Engine Irrigation Pump Controller
The POWERGUARD ACP3007DTP – A fully automatic controller commonly used as an irrigation pump controller. Offering a fully automatic timed start which includes level/pressure stopping.
- Tank Level Maintenance
- Stock watering
- Transfer & General Pumping Operations
- Capable of driving diesel pumps & generators.
Contact POWERGUARD CONTROLLERS if you require any assistance with product or application placement on 1300 392 951
Introducing the POWERGUARD ACP3007DTP Engine, Generator & Pump Set Controller.
Unlike our previous and very popular ACP100CT model, this irrigation pump controller comes standard in a lockable weatherproof steel enclosure with a number of added features. With its rugged design, this controller will operate your plant the way you’d expect in the toughest of rural applications.
Ideal for standalone & remote water transfer, level control, remote tank & trough level maintenance!
Designed with efficiency, reliability & durability in mind, the ACP3007DTP will operate your engine, generator or
pump ensuring it starts when expected, stops when needed and remains ready to go for next time!
Included with the “NEW” ACP3007DTP are the following features:
- Rugged steel consent panel & mountings
- Tough weatherproof cabinet, weather seal & IP65
- Main isolating safety switch with illumination
- 9 to 36VDC input with low battery protection
- Remote start/stop input for various irrigation & pivot signals
- 7 day timer for multi start/stop operation
- Multi day/week start/stop windows programmable
- Bright blue LCD multi character operators screen
- Lithium backup battery for timer program protection.
- Multi attempt start with fail to start lock out
- Critical stop input with hold off to next start time*
- Pump Dry Run delayed protection input*
- Low Engine Oil protection input
- Hi Engine Temperature protection input
- Over speed / Under speed protection input
- 20A fused outputs including Fuel, Start, Auxiliary*
- Energise to Start or Stop fuel control circuits*
- 2 Wire Remote Start
- Dimensions H 300 x L 200 x D 150
The ACP3007DTP is supplied ready to interface with your equipment, additional wiring may be needed depending the proposed use and application. Being a wall mount type cabinet, it will need to be fixed to a vertical edge/wall and is recommended to be put out of direct sunlight.
The ACP3007DTP uses the ever reliable Powerguard ACP300 engine controller as its core engine control. The ACP300 is a very compact digital engine controller with a real time display. With a wide operating voltage range, this controller will adapt to almost all engine types such as petrol, diesel & gas machines. With its real time status display and robust operation, the ACP300 is the obvious choice for most fully automatic starting applications.
Within the ACP300‘s programming, the installer has a vast choice of variable parameters to choose from when adapting this controller to the intended machinery. A powerful ﬂash type processor will keep the operating process safe and secure during a power down preventing any further parameter adjustments needed.
The latest ACP300 controller has features similar to the larger backup machines, such as multiple re-starts and fully programmable tolerances including most inputs/outputs.
A compact & rugged controller utilising a modern PIC type micro controller design allowing the ACP300 to operate in the harsh, often high ambient site conditions. Always functioning accurately, reliably with proven durable operation, the ACP300 is offered in a variety of mounting options (application and machine dependent).
From compact weatherproof poly or metal type enclosures to direct panel & ﬂush mounting with various harness or plug-in loom options to suit ease of installation. Normally supplied as a ‘ﬁtted option’ to your new equipment, the ACP300 can also be supplied as a pre-wired kit which includes the necessary control & engine wiring harness if required for certain applications, particularly where installation is minimal and personnel are experienced.